While we are home from church, school, sports and many of our usual activities during the COVID 19 outbreak, how can we best use our time to keep moving forward in the gospel?
Here are just a few ideas!
- Watch the Book of Mormon videos at this link: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media-library/video/categories/book-of-mormon-videos?lang=eng. Then draw pictures of what you learned.
- Read the Book of Mormon with your family and act out stories.
- Mail a card to a friend in your primary class or a family member.
- Find some FUN in the Friend Magazine online by clicking on this link: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/friend/?lang=eng
- Use the pictures, activities and lesson ideas in the Come Follow Me for Primary manual https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/manual/come-follow-me/primary?lang=eng
- Help your family with jobs around the house. Serve anyone who needs your help!
- Pray to Heavenly Father every day.
- Learn an Article of Faith and understand what it means.
The Asheville Ward Primary presidency, teachers, music leader, and activity leaders love the children in our ward and stand ready to assist in home-centered gospel learning in any way we can. Let’s STAY CONNECTED! Please reach out to us if you have any needs or questions during this unusual time.
Asheville Ward Primary Presidency: President: Kristen Curriden 828-273-8486 Counselor: Jordan Arnold 828-708-0590 Counselor: Emily Warburton 801-560-7058 Secretary: Aileen Hinson 864-982-5828
One thought on “Keep learning, living, and teaching the Gospel AT HOME!”
Thank you! You are so awesome and we will miss you and the ward. Thanks Jerry Hunter
On Sun, Mar 15, 2020, 9:09 PM Asheville Ward News wrote:
> Kristen Curriden posted: ” Heavenly Father and Jesus want us to keep > growing closer to them, even when we’re not meeting at church. While we are > home from church, school, sports and many of our usual activities during > the COVID 19 outbreak, how can we best use our time to keep” >